GCTF facilitates the access to finance for Vietnamese Small and Medium Enterprises through the reimbursement based on achieving certain environmental improvements.
The reimbursement levels are:
- lower than 30% environmental improvement: NO reimbursement
- 30% environmental improvement ► 15% is reimbursed or US$200,000, whichever is
- 50% environmental improvement ► 25% is reimbursed or US$200,000, whichever is lesser.
- No levels in-between exist.
- The maximum reimbursement level is 200,000 USD
- As long as the client has not used up the 200,000 USD, he/she is entitled for further reimbursement.
Vietnam Cleaner Production Center (VNCPC) will recommend the reimbursement levels based on the performance of environmental improvements, calculated from the ex-ante and ex-post measurements. Fees for these measurements and project monitoring and evaluation will be included in the credit.
After receiving the Technical Report from VNCPC, the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) will make the partial reimbursement of the credit directly to the bank.
Vietnam Cleaner Production Center (VNCPC)
Ms Nguyen Le Hang
Project Officer – GCTF
Add: No 1 Dai Co Viet street, Hanoi
Tel: 04 3868 4849 – ext 14
Mobile: 0912 467 692